A Webinar with Amy Manning and Guests
When: 30th July 11am – 12pm Where: Microsoft Teams (the registration process is described below)
Covid-19 has shone a light on many of the challenges facing health and social care professionals and the mental health crisis care pathway. During this free webinar, we will discuss these challenges and look at how the S12 Solutions platform can enable professionals to continue doing what they do best – supporting people in crisis – during Covid-19 and beyond. User stories, and the funding opportunities available in your area, will also be shared.
The S12 Solutions platform can help to:
- Continue your system’s momentum as it transforms in line with NHS Reset
- Prevent delays to Mental Health Act assessments
- Enable areas to manage section 12 doctor availability and shortages
- Prevent A&E breaches
- Keep your workforce safe and well through digital tools enabling remote and distanced working
Our guest speakers will include:
- Mark Trewin – Mental Health Social Work Lead, Department of Health and Social Care
- Amy Manning – Practising AMHP and Founder, S12 Solutions
- Laura Boyd – Deputy Director, NHS Innovation Accelerator
- Bev Hull – Service Manager for Mental Health and AMHP, Isle of White Council
- Sonya Mclean – Senior Commissioning Manager for Mental Health Crisis Care, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight Partnership of CCGs
- Dr Adam Cox – Clinical Director, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
We will also be joined by Bobby Pratap, Deputy Head of Mental Health at NHS England and national lead for crisis care, who will be on hand to respond to questions around funding for crisis care in the NHS Long Term Plan.
Who is the webinar for?
Local Authorities: AMHP Leads, Mental Health Service Managers, Principal Social Workers
CCGs and STPs/ICSs: Crisis Care Programme Leads, Adult Mental Health Commissioning and Transformation Managers, Assistant Directors of Mental Health and Learning Disabilities, Mental Health Delivery Managers, Heads of Mental Health Transformation, Commissioning Managers for Mental Health Crisis Care
Mental Health Trusts: Medical Directors/Associate Medical Directors, Heads of Social Care, MHA Legislation Leads, Finance Leads, Quality Improvement Leads, Digital Mental Health Leads, Innovation Leads
…and anyone else involved in the crisis care pathway who would like to join us.
To learn more about S12 Solutions’ features and benefits, head over to our YouTube channel:
Please complete the form below to register your interest in attending this webinar.