Home-based role within 1- hour commute of Bath or Bristol
Competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience
Reporting to the Head of Software Development
S12 Solutions is continuing to work on their core product released in 2019 and expand their offerings for the digital mental health sector. We are looking to increase our speed of development and have a unique development opportunity for a junior or mid-level developer where you will be supported by senior developers to help with your learning and development. This role requires problem-solving, solution design, and implementation.
In line with the business strategy assisting the Head of Software Development with all aspects of software design and coding
- Listening to customer feedback and using this information to design and develop software features for existing and upcoming products
- Assist the Head of Software Development and development team in supporting our existing products range
- Program in a team environment and assist other team members with completion of tasks
- Participate in the full development lifecycle including requirements gathering, estimation, development, QA testing, and deployment
This is a development role and we are looking for someone interested in learning and working with the following core technologies:
- React Native
- AWS Serverless, including AppSync, Amplify, DynamoDB, Lambda, Pinpoint, S3, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, IAM, Elasticsearch, Cloudformation, Codebuild
Candidates should be comfortable learning many of the above technologies on the job. They should have the solid foundations necessary to pick up new skills. Candidates coming from a background in another language (Java, C#, Python) are welcome to apply.
We are hiring within a 1-hour radius of Bath or Bristol. During COVID we are not meeting in person, but we do typically meet in Bath, Bristol, or surrounding area once a month.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact email@example.com