Home-based role within 1- hour commute of Bath or Bristol,
Competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience
Reporting to the Head of Software Development
S12 Solutions is a specialist healthcare tech company based in Bath. The S12 Solutions product is an online platform, developed by a mental health professional, which makes Mental Health Act assessment and claim form processes quicker and simpler, while capturing data and providing reporting about assessments and their outcomes.
S12 Solutions is continuing to work on their core product released in 2019 and expand their offerings for the digital mental health sector. We are looking to increase our speed of development and have a unique development opportunity for a senior developer who is expected to take ownership in delivery of major functionality, from requirements gathering, technical design, and through to delivery and support. They will be trusted to make important decisions, and also effectively manage technical investments in order to meet immediate and strategic goals. Successful candidates do not need to join with all requisite skills, but should have a technical foundation to deep-dive into any area.
- In line with the business strategy assisting the Head of Software Development with all aspects of software design and coding
- Listening to customer feedback and using this information to design and develop software features for existing and upcoming products
- Assist the Head of Software development and development team in supporting our existing products range
- Program in a team environment and assist other team members with completion of tasks
- Participate in the full development lifecycle including requirements gathering, estimation, development, QA testing, and deployment
This is a development role and we are looking for someone interested in learning and working with the following core technologies:
* React Native
* AWS Serverless, including AppSync, Amplify, DynamoDB, Lambda, Pinpoint, S3, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, IAM, Elasticsearch, Cloudformation, Codebuild
Candidates should be comfortable learning many of the above technologies on the job. They should have solid foundations necessary to pick up new skills. Candidates coming from a background in another language are welcome (Java, C#, Python) to apply.
We are hiring within a 1-hour radius of Bath or Bristol. During COVID we are not meeting in person, but we do typically meet in Bath, Bristol, or surrounding area once a month.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Kerry.mcintosh@S12solutions.com