We’re looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Marketing Manager will develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet company objectives and effectively manage all promotional activities. As a brand guardian, this role will also include adapting brand strategies for target markets while maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
The Marketing Manager’s core responsibilities:
- Develop a marketing plan for S12 Solutions by researching target markets, and developing strategies and tactics to engage them
- Set style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition
- Be the company’s technical expert in social media, particularly Twitter, S12 Solutions’ target markets’ preferred channel
- Implementing tactics such as:
- Collaborating with agency and internal stakeholders to develop advertising campaigns
- Planning and executing online and social media strategies and communications
- Writing and distributing PR
- Creating content and proof reading colleagues’ content
- Reacting to inbound opportunities from our networks – e.g. creating campaigns/writing content/blogs
- Website maintenance, ensuring that content is up to date and the site ranks highly for key search terms
- Supporting colleagues with proposal creation and presentations
- Providing copy and design support to colleagues creating internal documents
- Research and order branded materials
- Develop materials for exhibitions, awards and other events
- Design and deliver marketing and brand development workshops as required
- Managing effective relationships with advertisers and other relevant organisations within the company’s network
How will you know you’re performing well in your role?
- Target customers will have a positive perception of S12 Solutions, making new business easier for business development colleagues to win
- Target and new customers will be aware of S12 Solutions’ product offering
- There will be an increase in inbound enquiries across all channels
- Proven experience of working within a marketing role
- Ability to work on both strategy and tactical execution as required
- A high attention to detail with excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to step up to the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working partnerships with team members and clients
- Ability to work effectively with outsourced providers and stakeholders ensuring work is delivered on time and to agreed brief
- Degree level (or equivalent) education in a marketing or communications-related discipline or CIM qualification
- Previous work experience or an interest in Mental Health and/or the NHS/Social Care
How to apply
If you’d like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com; if you know someone who you think would be right for this role, please forward this on.
The deadline for applications is the 15th November at 5.30pm.