S12 Solutions is a tech start-up based in Bath that’s focused entirely on the healthcare sector. The S12 Solutions product is an online platform, developed by a mental health professional, which makes Mental Health Act assessment processes quicker, simpler and more secure, improving access to treatment for patients and generating efficiencies in this part of the crisis care pathway. Significantly for this role and our success, S12 Solutions is part of the NHS Innovation Accelerator (NIA), and NHS England’s Innovation and Technology Payment, initiatives which support the spread and adoption of high-impact, evidence-based and affordable innovations. S12 Solutions is also part of G Cloud 11, has ISO 27001 and 9001 accreditations, and is a Gold Standard Investors in People organisation.
We’re looking for a Marketing and Communication Executive for S12 Solutions.
- Permanent, full time
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Role based in Bath office
- Reports to the Operations Director
The purpose of your role
To develop, establish and maintain marketing and communication strategies to meet company objectives and effectively manage all promotional activities. As a brand guardian, this role will also include adapting brand strategies for target markets while maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
The Marketing and Communication Executive’s core responsibilities:
- Development and management of S12 Solutions’ marketing and communication plans in line with company objectives
- Setting style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition
- Be S12 Solutions’ brand guardian to ensure that all marketing materials are consistent in tone of voice, visual identity and messaging
- Identify target customers, how best to attract them and identify new marketing opportunities
- Create marketing materials in line with marketing plans for a range of digital and print channels e.g. emails, adverts, exhibition materials etc
- Planning and executing on-line and social media communications and strategies and produce communication tools for wide range of internal and external channels
- Be the company’s technical expert in social media, particularly Twitter, S12 Solutions’ target markets’ preferred channel
- Drafting and editing communications copy e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts
- Identify PR opportunities, writing and distributing PR to reinforce S12 Solutions’ brand
- Reacting to inbound opportunities from our networks e.g. creating campaigns/ writing content/blogs
- Website maintenance, ensuring that content is up to date and the site ranks highly for key search terms
- Supporting colleagues with proposal creation and presentations and playing an active role at exhibitions and events
- There are opportunities to expand in to design, illustration or software development
How will you know when you are performing well?
- Target customers will have a positive perception of S12 Solutions, making new business easier for business development colleagues to win
- Target and new customers will be aware of S12 Solutions’ product offering
- There will be an increase in inbound enquiries across all channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, exceptional proof-reading skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and experience of marketing campaigns on social media
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to step up to the challenges of working in a fast- paced environment
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to build strong working partnerships with team members and clients
- Ability to effectively work effectively with outsourced providers and stakeholders ensuring work is delivered on time and to agreed brief
- Degree level (or equivalent) education in a Marketing or Communications-related discipline or CIM qualification
- Previous work experience or an interest in Mental Health and/or the NHS/Social Care
- Previous marketing and /or communication experience
How to apply
If you’d like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; if you know someone who you think would be right for this role, please forward this on.